BH2I Singapore in The Legal 500 Rankings
BH2I has a distinct emphasis on hospitality developments in Thailand, throughout Southeast Asia, North Asia and beyond. The nascent firm represents a growing number of private equity houses, hotel operating companies and property owners. Benjamin Hirasawa has extensive experience in the region.
‘Managing partner’s vast and in-depth knowledge of and experience in the APAC hospitality industry is unmatched.’
‘Ben Hirasawa is an excellent lawyer and my go-to counsel whenever I need legal advice. Given his vast and in-depth knowledge of and experience in the hospitality industry, Ben delivers advice that is on point, technically sound and practical at the same time. He and his team are always responsive, which is crucial for time-sensitive projects. It is a pleasure working with Ben.’
- 8M Management Services Pte Ltd
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
- Barcelo Hotel Group
- Capella Hotel Group
- Hilton International Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- InterAsia Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board
- Oxford Properties
- Oaktree Capital Management
- Maneeya Realty Company Limited
- Minor International PCL
- Oakwood Worldwide (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Onyx Hospitality Group
- Radisson Hotel Group
- Stellini International (Suisse) S.A
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Advised a global luxury hotel operating company in connection with its global development, branding, operations, retention, and expansion strategy.
- Advised a global operator of luxury and ultra-luxury brands with headquarters in Singapore on market entry into Japan under new franchise light business hotel development model for trophy property in Kyoto Japan.
- Counsel to a leading global hospitality company on all aspects of the development of numerous hotels in Asia in connection with aggressive regional expansion plan headquartered from Singapore.